The RE/MAX Reliance Philosophy
RE/MAX is shorthand for “real estate maximums.” That concept drives who we are and what we’re all about. At RE/MAX Reliance, the sky’s the limit — we’ll stop at nothing to help you succeed in your real estate career.
Here, you’ll become part of an established and well-respected community of real estate professionals known across the country and around the world for exceptional service and groundbreaking results.
Whether you’re already a seasoned successful agent or you’re brand new to the industry, let us help you leverage RE/MAX’s 50-year reputation, unmatched brand recognition, lead generation, and training resources to grow your career.
At RE/MAX Reliance, your success is our success. It’s that simple.
Benefits of the RE/MAX Reliance Sales Center
- Independently owned and operated — As a result, our team is more nimble, more accessible, and better equipped than our competitors to provide high-touch customer service.
- Human-centric approach — Whether serving our clients or supporting our colleagues, we put people first above all else.
- Financially stable — We are a haven for the area’s top experienced agents, and we have the stability, resources, and infrastructure in place to support their growth in any market — even during a downturn.
- Dedicated and experienced on-site staff — Our in-house support staff members have an average tenure of 10-plus years. There’s comfort in knowing that you can come in to talk to live support staff whenever you need them.
- Profit-sharing opportunities — We’re happy to share our profit with those who help us reach our goals.
- Hybrid office — Our virtual agent program means that our agents can work anywhere, but they still have the benefits of our sales support center in downtown Souderton.
- Beautiful facilities — We have modern office and conference spaces, multiple closing rooms – including one high-end luxury closing space — and ample on-site and overflow parking.
- Extensive network — With roots in this area since 2005, our networks and contacts run deep. You can feel free to leverage your own network or plug and play with ours.
- Strong community ties — We’re conveniently located in the Indian Valley — between Bucks & Montgomery Counties, and just a half hour to Philadelphia and the Lehigh Valley. Being ingrained in the communities we serve, we enjoy helping organizations that need our support, including being a major sponsor of the Children’s Miracle Network.
Ready to Get Started?
See how being part of our hardworking team can energize your career.